iTech Workshop'13 PPT s

Download iTech workshop'13 PPTs here

Shalini Writes about iTech

Hi friends this is Shalini Balanandam
ITech best step in my life
I entered into ITech for the very first time with my dad and it is been routed by my dad’s friend to meet Lakshmaan sir to get help for a project which I tried in my 3rd year with my very best friend.  I have missed ITech for the first two years of college life..and a great thanks for that uncle..
And shortly we had a team of friends.. And sir too had been a part of it..‘enjoying as well as working’ this happens only in ITech. We gained loads of information other than academics..No one else would have helped as like that other than Lakshmaan sir “ A Perfect Guide”. And finally we were successful in completing the work for what we came..But my relationship with ITech has become stronger than before.
We started working towards newer technologies. I started knowing what to learn other the academics. I  have lots of friends that made me feel very happy… Whenever I enter ITech I feel a great level of enthusiasm.. Sir encouraged me a lot towards many things. Made me to involve in all activities even if I say I can’t do that..( Because I used to say “ I can’t” easily. I said to my mom that I can’t write letter B for the very first timewhen my mom taught me to write.. From the very next day I had been sent toschool).. Whenever I say something new, Sir will be very much excited. To have that excitement again I used to work again.
Then came the ITech Workshop 12 which is the first time I have been made to work with many people. I have been inculcated with more and more information while working with number of people.. I have been given the toughest job of teaching in that workshop J For that we all have been preparing and that days are memorable.. We have been rehearsing about the content what we have to present. I  had given my best to deliver my part with fun mixed… We had a great feel in participating.
After that workshop many started working towards it that shows a positive sign of the workshop.. So our team has become even larger..and with this team we have been rocking in Blackberry Appfest Bangalore. My first time to move out of Tamilnadu..A special thanks to sir for making me enjoy the flavor of other state.

And the expected ITech Workshop 13 is going to happen soon.. And I’m waiting to enjoy the fun and gain immense knowledge from it..   Want to have change in attitude? Want to have a great leap? Want to gain knowledge? Want not to miss the fun? Come and enjoy the ITech Workshop 13 .. All the very best … Keep Rocking JJ

1 comment:

  1. Simply saying Shalini is like jewel in the crown ! ! !

    ReplyDelete