iTech Workshop'13 PPT s

Download iTech workshop'13 PPTs here

Samuel Roche lauds Lakshmanan...

My erstwhile writing was about i tech centre which indirectly added praises to a particular person.But its very time to trigger out the words on bellwether of i tech.ya...it is none other than my guru Lakshamanan sir.I used to be passionate on the things i like but he is the one who taught me to become passionate towards my work..Of course he is a fount of knowledge .Despite the fact that i argue with him for almost everything he used to say in i.tech,he taught me all the things i needed at the correct time.He is the one who helped me to pre-empt the bitter truth that i had hated anything that comes in the hierarchy of computer 4 yrs back.

Its because of him ,am eating the fruits now.Rather than engaging himself in teaching subjects alone ,he used to be an embodiment of compassion.His desire to help others is impeccable...and his passion to work is unabated always.Iam very proud to swear that "One could not simply end up with the successful logic for any kind of program in computer unless he is from the Lakshmanan Radha's herd"....i finish it off by reciprocating my guru's traditional words....Keeping Rocking !!!! n Flying....sir..........! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment