iTech Workshop'13 PPT s

Download iTech workshop'13 PPTs here

Bharathi writes about iTech

Hi.. This is Bharathi Kannama

It’s my great privilege to share my long time experience with Itech. I have been a part of Itech group for the past 7 years. I initially joined for C class after my twelfth standard and my journey with Itech continues till now and Itech plays a great role in major part of my life to take stable decisions. We always been warmly welcomed by sir in a great spirit and it adds more confidence and energy in my life. He always rendered great help to me. And I feel really great to be a student of Lakshmanan sir, who has been a great teacher, motivator and very good friend. And I was always a part of each and every step of Itech.

Talking about the Itech Workshop 2k12, it was a really new experience for me to handle sessions in windows app development and our pre work for session handling was simply great, it gives me the opportunity to learn more and more new things. Being from an electronics background, it’s only because of Itech, I learnt the programming and it’s purely because of Lakshmanan sir motivation, I participated in so many app contests like I unlock joy, Blackberry jam hack contest and many other online events and have won rewards. As a team we participated in app contest in Bangalore, Madurai and some more places. We never missed the fun in our center without missing the focus in our work. I had never dreamt of publishing the app, but now, I feel great to tell that only the Itech Workshop 2k12 helped me to made it happen :)

Am eagerly waiting for the start of Itech workshop 2k13 :) I would assure you that it would change your attitude in your thoughts and you will get the great confidence in programming skills and to develop beautiful apps :) So get ready for it and it will surely be a great change in your life with so much of new information and obviously without the miss of fun :)

All the very best my dear friends who all gonna participate in July fest :)

1 comment:

  1. we always feel Kannama is like our family member... :-)

    ReplyDelete