iTech Workshop'13 PPT s

Download iTech workshop'13 PPTs here

Samuel Roche writes about iTech


Hi.....its my privilege to share something about i.Tech which has won kudos for the way how it teaches the students who r coming over there.

It is plain to me that ,had i not walked towards i.tech 4yrs back, my position would be a lame duck now.To be candid ,the programming is the thing that i enjoy the most now which was my major irritant few yrs back, n the complete reason for this is i.Tech.And it was my steepest misfortune that i missed i.Tech workshop'12,But i have no idea of missing it anymore....ya!! its on coming july.I Swear that everyone who gonna participate in i.Tech Workshop'13 will be inculcated with lot of things like app development for windows 8 ,windows phone, andriod etc...n also there will be no lack of fun too......i.TECH WORKSHOP'13 ...COMING JULY.........COME AND GET EMPOWERED......... 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your valuable words..... always in service... Keep rocking & keep flying.....

    ReplyDelete