iTech Workshop'13 PPT s

Download iTech workshop'13 PPTs here

Vidya Writes from heart


hi.. this is vidhya, 
 
its my pleasure to share my experience with itech.
itech gave me the most unforgettable golden moments in my life. The place where i really felt my potent. itech is a great driving force for students to come out with flying colors. i step into itech without any knowledge of programming and now itech is the only reason for my successful career, it develops a passion for learning. Lakshmanan sir, really a great marvellous person helped me to learn things in excellent way.My eagerness towards learning new technologies, facing challenges,solving issues was from the impression of his way of teaching.
It was a short period of time i have been in itech but the motivation and his way of teaching made me everything in my career. itech is the vision for technical excellence. Thanks to itech, thank you Lakshmanan Sir, the desire to success and urge to reach full potential is outcome of your motivation. thanks a lot sir..

All the best for itech IT workshop'13.
- workshop will help you to progressively discover your potential, and gives you a uncommon view to the technology.

1 comment:

  1. Golden days, unforgettable moments , Rocking performance - sweet memories....

    ReplyDelete